Jetties are piers or islands constructed to defend a stretch of coastline. All land is a safe harbor for fish, which means jetties are prime real estate for diverse ecosystems. Explore the beauty a jetty has to offer when you join Big Fin Charter for an adventure in Fernandina Beach, FL. Our jetty fishing charter is an intercoastal fishing trip two hours off the coast.
You can join our jetty fishing charter on either a ½ day or ¾ day adventure. The ½ day adventure includes:
- Four hours of jetty fishing
- A huge variety of fish to catch for eating or game
- A chance to explore an intercoastal waterway
What are you waiting for? Book a half-day trip with our jetty fishing charter to experience something new!
Is half a day not enough intercoastal fishing for you? Then book our amazing ¾ day package! This includes:
- Six hours of jetty fishing
- Exploring the inland waters of Amelia Island
- A chance to see rare species like tarpon or redfish